The ESRC Social, Economic and Environmental Research (SEER) ‘Large Grant’ project looks at the drivers of land use change and its multiple economic and environmental consequences. SEER is pleased to announce the appointment of its Advisory Board as follows:
• Professor Robert Watson, Defra Chief Scientist (Chair)
• Aude Neville, Chief Economist, DG Environment, European Commission, Brussels.
• William Evison, Senior Environment Economist, Sustainability and Climate Change, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• Mallika Ishwaran, Defra Chief Economist
• Dylan Bright, Director, Westcountry Rivers Trust.
SEER is part of the Centre for Social and Economic Research on the Global Environment (CSERGE) and further information on the project can be obtained here.